Tuesday, April 19, 2011

My Birthday

Okay so this last weekend was great! My husband got me a tanning package, and the new bed set that I wanted. My husband's brother (Jon), Jon's wife Amber and their 4 wonderful kids all came over and we hung out, Bill and I hung up the big mirror above our couch which looks great but now we have 3 unwanted holes in our wall, luckily its behind the mirror. Before we hung it up, I tripped over it and cut a chunk of skin off the crease of my toe... Then we all went to McDonalds, Jon and Amber ordered first and the employees brought a tray up and sat it infront of Amber as if it was her order... Bill faked Amber out by asking her to look at something as he stole a fry off her tray, Amber caught him and informed him that that tray wasn't hers and it belonged to the guy standing to the side completely in view of watching Bill steal his fries. hahaha It was hilarious! After that we all went to the park (I had a band-aide on my toe but it came off and bloodied my sock  Eww). Bill ended up twisting his ankle and popped his knuckle on my hip bone leaving a bruise on me, haha. But still it was a lot of fun. Jon, Amber and the kids went home and I made Steak and potatoes for dinner. That night my stomach started hurting SO bad. every 15 minutes I was back in the bathroom. I didn't get any sleep. I was sick all day Monday April 18th, 2011 (Which was my 23rd birthday). I stayed home from work with terrible stomach pain. My sister-n-law came over and left me a $20 gift card and a birthday card. When my husband got home from work he had a dozen white roses to give me. I LOVE getting flowers, especially white roses. We had dinner and watched about 6-7 episodes of GLEE, which I'm sure was torture for him but he stuck through it because like he said "It's your birthday, we can watch whatever you want." Isn't he SO great!!?!!?  I'm feeling much better today, but still have the occasional stomach ache. I had tons of birthday wishes that I really appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment