Monday, April 25, 2011

In shape...

Okay, so I have gained a lot weight since last summer. I am going on vacation to see my family and also attend a class reunion. I have to lose 24lbs in 58 days. I'm going to start eating healthier and doing daily exercises even if its something small it'll be more then what I'm doing now which is nothing. Starting tomorrow (because I already packed my lunch for today haha) No more cookies, cakes, candy or soda. I want to cut down on carbs as well because carbs are my weakness. I am going to need a lot of help with this but it's something I REALLY want to do. Not only for my vacation but for my health.

These are a couple of my last year summer pictures.
When I actually felt beautiful.

 Look how happy I am


 I didn't mind taking body shots


 Look how skinny my legs are


 My arm is even skinny here


 I'm so happy with myself, and wanted to take pictures


Yeah I had a neck, and no double chin!

2 comments:

  1. It happens to all of us when we get married. And its something I've always had to work on. Get something fun that you'd like to do like a jumprope, or go swimming, we've got ddr and I try to play that for 1/2hour each day. I've also found some good workouts on DVD at Walmart for under $10. Also don't forget to drink water all the time. When you need a snack or get hungry, drink a huge glass of water and then wait a little bit. Then when you eat, you eat less. Activly control your portions by trying to make your plate look like a restruant would serve it. try watching Pantry Raid for some tips.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, I drink like 2-3 bottles of water a day at work and while Im at home I'll have milk, water, or crystal light. I use to allow soda on weekends, but I'm giving that up. We have the kinect which is definantly a workout I just need to do it more often. My husband has agreed to go on walks with me too so thats nice, he is always supportive.

    ReplyDelete