Friday, April 1, 2011

April 1st!

So mornings are my nightmares, I HATE having to get up in the mornings especially to take a shower where when I get out I'm freezing. Ugh, I dread it every morning. Well this morning my husband gets up at like 5:40am-ish and I got up but then just went back to bed until the alarm goes off at 6:45am which I was just laying in bed, not sleeping. and my husband comes in and says "Babe, its time to get up... the hot water isn't working though" which literally tears a hole in my heart. I'm just laying there with my eyes tightly closed saying "No... no... no..." and then he silently yells, "April Fools!" Hahaha he is too awesome. :-)


Then I go to work and see all these pictures posted everywhere of my boss... the President of the company...  Haha I love my job.






1 comment:

  1. HAHAHA thats awesome. I love april fools. those pictures are hilarious!

    ReplyDelete