Friday, April 22, 2011

Love

My husband is so good to me, I know I say this like everyday but it's so true. I posted this picture because the way he was looking at me then is the same way he looks at me now. He loves me for me and shows me that he does daily. Everything about him I love SO much. He is funny, considerate, caring, loyal, honest... I could go on forever. There are tons of things he does I love, I love how he reads the manual to everything, I love when he does his cute poutty face, I love how it takes him 5 minutes to rinse off in the shower, I love how he cleans up the kitchen after breakfast so I can get ready for work, I love when I hear him singing in the other room. I love how excited he gets about new movies coming out. I love the crazy songs he listens to, I love how he makes the bed which consists of just throwing the comforter over the bed without the decor pillows in place or the comforter even aligned right, haha I love how when he brushes he teeth he some how manages to get tooth paste on the top part of the mirror. I love how helpful he is with the laundry. I love how much he loves to play on the XBOX. I love how he doesn't care how often I change things in the house or how I clean and decorate as long as he can find his stuff. I love how forgiving he is. I love how he randomly says one word while he is sleeping, or how his snoring is sometimes high-pitched, I love how he loves to wear name brand clothes, I love how funny and smart he is. I just love Bill, and everything about him.

No comments:

Post a Comment