Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Ouch!

I forgot to post this, but this last Sunday my husband and I were playing around and I was trying to help him off the couch with no effort from him, I was pulling really hard. I was turned around pulling as I was walking away from him trying to get more strength from my legs, our hands slipped and I went face first into the wall. Bill was laughing so hard he couldn't breathe, I didn't do much laughing that night cause it freaking hurt but the next day Bill showed me the humor of it all. And plus last night we went over to Bill's brother's house and Bill fell going up the stairs... HAHA it was awesome!

4 comments:

  1. he laughed at you? lol! I have a hard time not laughing when people run into stuff. It really is freaking hilarious. I think someone just wanted to make you feel better so thats why Bill tripped...Heavenly father loves you. lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha yes He does. It was really funny but I was "sad" cause he didn't ask how I was. (Even though I snickered a couple times without him seeing)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow. That isn't a lump, is it? Good thing it wasn't more serious, like a knocked teeth or something. But look at you guys, so sweet!

    - Aurea Robillard

    ReplyDelete
  4. No it was more of a slight bruise and scratch since we have textured walls. Haha It was pretty funny though.

    ReplyDelete