Monday, May 16, 2011

Fun!

I haven't been on here in a while but I haven't really had anything to write about. Well last night I don't know what it was but my husband and I just had so much fun, we were playing, laughing, giggling and just having a really fun time. When we were ready for bed I went to the bathroom and brushed my teeth, when I walked out Bill was just standing there in the darkness and scared me, I screamed a little. Well, then Bill went to the bathroom and when he came out I was under the foot of the bed, He jumped over me onto the bed not knowing I was there. Suspicious, he hung his feet over the bed and kicked me in the stomach, lol so he obviously knew I was there so it was unsuccessful. Then he left to get a drink of water and I hid behind our bedroom door, he came in crawling on the floor, hahaha he backed up, then stood up and walked in and I grabbed him and made him jump. haha I then went back to the bathroom and put my hair up and when I came out he was missing again, I starting searching in our bedroom looking beside the bed and in the hamper and then here he comes roaring out of the closet and I scream at the top of my lungs. He scared the crap out of me, hahaha the whole night was really funny. I love my husband!

No comments:

Post a Comment