Thursday, October 20, 2011

GEEX SHOW!

My husband took me to the GEEX Show, man it was so much fun. We made out like bandits, I think think we got like 6 free shirts, 2 back packs, note pads, pens, 4GB Hard Drive and much more all for free! Haha I only took a couple pictures because we were having so much fun, we would spin this thing to win tickets to win free $60 games and such but you were only allowed to do it once and they would stamp your hand or forehead, well we just kept washing them off and getting back in line, we cheated yeah so thats probably why we didnt win, lol Any way there was a computer game there that you can play called Diablo III, Diablo II is one of my all time favorite games and I got to play part of Diablo III when it doesn't even come out until the beginning of next year!!! Yeah you can probably imagine jusy how excited I was!



No comments:

Post a Comment