Thursday, October 20, 2011

Changing hair color...

Okay so I was dying my hair and forgot to seperate it so it came out in strips instead i had half blonde on top and then dark brown underneath and it looked pretty rediculous. So my husband and I didn't feel like running back to Walmart so he told me to just dye it all blonde and see how it looks... This is what I got:




I went to work, everyone LOVED my hair and was complimenting on it like crazy. But... Im not a blonde, sometimes I think like one though. haha. So after work my husband took me to get dark brown and auburn hair dye... since my hair was so light instead of the red coming out auburn it came out Red, lol so this is what I got:





I didn't like the red... so I went back to the store and bought more brown, and this is what I got:





And I liked it so I finally kept it like this. Haha took long enough, Geez!

No comments:

Post a Comment