Thursday, March 24, 2011

Me!

Wow... okay I thought I wouldn't ever do this but here we go. Haha I just all of a sudden decided that I wanted to create a "blog." Well first off I guess I would just like to tell you a little about myself. I was born in Sacramento California in the Mayther Air Force Base. I was only there for about 2 years when my family moved to Missouri. I have two older sisters, an older brother and 3 younger sisters. They all live back in Missouri unfortunately. I have 2 nephews and 3 nieces on my side, and 4 nieces and 6 nephews on my husbands side. I am married to the love of my life, Bill. We were married January 7th 2011. Currently we are living in our new apartment and are as happy as ever. :-)

 This is us and my Husband's side of the family.


My awesome sister-n-law Amber and I!

 One of my "Bridals"


Bill dipping me at the Temple.

 Aww I love this picture.

 Us at Mt. Timpanogos.

 Us and my side of the family.

 One of our engagement pictures.

 And another. :-)


And... another.

 Our nieces and nephews on my side of the family.


Our nieces and nephews on my husbands side... minus two that were missing in action.


 Just a picture of  us before even our engagement.

And another.... These were from the first week in October 2010 when I visited for Conference.

Well there you go, that is my intro, everyday I will post "something" whether its a picture of something or a funny story of my day. I hope you enjoy reading. I am sure I'll enjoy creating.

2 comments:

  1. Yay a blog! beware, its easy to forget about and let facebook take over. but blogs are So worth it. It's fun to even blog about cleaning. And they make a great journal...well not a very personal one, but all the fun things you can post on them. Have fun! I'll be reading ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, I already love it and think its fun!

    ReplyDelete